World renowned Australian purveyor of fine quality swimwear, Budgy Smuggler, have kindly donated me a bunch of gift vouchers to give away to people who help me raise funds for Julia’s House Children’s Hospice.
Get yourself some (almost but maybe not quite) FREE Budgy Smugglers.
Each voucher will entitle the lucky holder to smuggle 40AUD (about £20) off the cost of their swimwear. This means they could be FREE!
I’m giving a voucher to the 10 highest donations made between now and 10pm on 10th July.
How to get it
- To get your voucher, simply donate at least £20 to Julia’s House and add the comment “Hey Cold Wet Bloke, smuggle me a voucher” in the comments on my Just Giving page.
- If you’d prefer to donate another way that’s fine too – just contact me and I’ll send you more details.
- The ten highest donations to Julia’s House between now and 10pm on 10th July get a voucher emailed to them.
How to spend it
- To spend it just shop online as normal and enter the code at checkout.
- Minimum eligible donation is £20.
- Only one voucher per person.
- Vouchers aren’t transferable.
- You allow me to give the recipient’s name to Budgy Smuggler (I won’t smuggle them your contact details – it’s only so they can match you up to the voucher code).
- This once in a lifetime opportunity begins RIGHT NOW and ends 10pm on 10th July 2016 (time in BST).